Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trick-or-Treating is Serious Business


"For Halloween I'm being Twila.  My cousins are going trick-or-treating with me.  I hope I get red
mints and gum.  I go out trick-or-treating at my Aunt's house and my friends.'   ~Molly



"Right now I really do not know what I'm going to be for Halloween.  My mom and dad are both going with me to go trick-or-treating.  I hope to get lots of Snickers and Hershey candy bars.
My family is trick-or-treating at the houses in my neighborhood." 
~Giuseppe
 
 For Halloween I am going to be a witch.  I think 
my cousins and my Grammy are going with me.  
I hope to get Milkduds and Butterfinger candy bars when we go trick-or-treating.  I am going in
my Grandma's neighborhood and my Grammy's friends' house on Halloween."  ~Maya

No comments: